YOKOHAMA CITY SITE POLICY
- The operator of the website:
- About the copyrights in the website
Except as permitted by the Copyright Act including duplications or citations for personal use, no reproduction or making derivative works of the website is permitted without first obtaining our permission.
If you wish to make citations, derivative works or reprinting of our website beyond the permitted scope under the Copyright Act, please contact directly the contact point given at the bottom of each page for consultations.
- Intellectual property rights
(2) Copyrights or other similar rights in the comments, etc. posted on the website by a user will be owned by such user. The user will, by posting any comments, etc., be deemed to have granted The City of Yokohama the non-exclusive, world-wide, royalty-free and fully paid-up license to use the posted content and to have agreed not to exercise his/her copyrights or other similar rights against The City of Yokohama.
(3) We acknowledge the possibility that, in certain cases, you will repost to the account certain images or videos that were previously posted by a third party. In such reposting, please specify the purpose of use, confirm that such third party holds the copyright as the original author, and obtain all permission for your use, modification or any other acts relevant to your reposting to the account.
We acknowledge that all copyrights and other rights in and to such reposted images and videos are owned by the third party who posted them. However, such third party shall not exercise or assert its moral rights against The City of Yokohama for the act of the reposting.
The City of Yokohama shall have no liability for any damages suffered by the third party arising from the reposting.
(1) any acts of users using the information transmitted from the account, although it makes reasonable endeavors to ensure the accuracy of information transmitted from the account;
(2) any disputes between the users and third parties, or damages suffered by the users or third parties arising from information transmitted from the account;
(3) any comments, etc. to the account posted by the users; or
(4) any other losses or damages arising from or in connection with the account.
- About the cookie
The website uses Google Analytics for the purpose of analyzing and enhancing the website. In this connection, Google may set or retrieve a cookie to or from your browser for the purpose of data collection. Also, your browser automatically transmits your specific non-personal information (such as URLs or IP addresses of the web pages you have accessed) to Google, while you have an access to the website. The website may, from time to time, utilize the information for such purposes as grasping the status of use or enhancing the user experience of the website, as well as introducing the tendency of behaviors of the site users to the general public as one of its content.
By using the website, the users are deemed to have given the permission to Google and the website administrator for conducting the data processing in the manner and for the purpose as mentioned above.